Help Center for Jain Students All Over India
Jain Friends, a Social Organization from Pune has just started a Help Center for Jain Students all over India. This center will help Jain students by providing information about following subjects:
● Jain Minority Educational Institutions offering higher education in Engineering, IT, Management, Medical and other branches, where about 50% seats are reserved for Jain students.
● Concession given in fees to Jain students for higher education in various states of India under minority status
● Scholarships offered by State Governments for Jain Students
● Scholarships offered by Charitable Trusts and Social Organizations
● Educational Loans offered by various Banks
● Hostels for Jain Students in various cities
● Special concessions offered by states to Jain Students belonging to OBC
For more information, please write to email@example.com or send a self addressed and stamped (Rs.5/-) envelop to:
Post Box No. 58
Jagannath Complex, 199 Mumbai-Pune Road
Chinchwad East, Pune 411019
Secretary, Jain Friends
Please note that to prevent misuse, we have not provided this information anywhere on the Internet, and it is available directly from the help center to the students.)
Latest Jain News
MOST VIEWED NEWS
Recently I visited Udaygiri-Khandgiri caves near Bhuvaneshwar in Orissa. While other devotee Jains were putting their heads on the feet of L...
In the elections of Maharashtra Legislative assembly, 7 MLAs from Jain community were elected. Here is the list of the elected MLAs. 1. Cha...
TOI NEW DELHI: People belonging to minority groups, including Muslims, Jains and Sikh, will now need a certificate to prove their religious...
A question is being asked that How to get a minority certificate? Who will issue a minority certificate etc. The answer is that there is...
By Team Mangalorean- California Milpitas(CA), August 10, 2010: The swamiji of Moodbidri jain Math HH Charukirthi Bhattaraka Panditacharyav...
Ashima Jain celebrating with her family at her house in Karol Bagh in New Delhi on Friday. NEW DELHI: One of the lanes in Karol Bagh has r...
उदयपुर, उदयपुर-अहमदाबाद हाईवे पर खरपीणा गांव के निकट बुधवार सुबह टाटा सुमो के चपेट में आने से तीन जैन साध्वियों की दर्दनाक मौत और तीन घायल ह...
By Santanu Barad Jain Monk Prasanna Sagarji Maharaj takes rest at Raghunathpur Village near Berhampur during his Ahimsa Sanskar Padya...
March 8: The state government declared on Monday that along with Muslims and Christians, Jains too will be considered as religious minorit...
By D.N.Jha THE JAINS, who constitute hardly one per cent of the country’s population, continue to adhere to the tenets of their religion. T...