Saturday, July 5, 2014

Jain Minority Certificate

A question is being asked that How to get a minority certificate? Who will issue a minority certificate etc.

The answer is that there is not a thing named minority certificate. Government of India or any state Government does not issue minority certificate. Moreover, the Government has not given any right to anybody to issue such a certificate. 

Mention of your religion as Jain on your school leaving certificate is the only proof of your being a Jain. So your leaving certificate is your minority certificate.

Beware of the Jain institutions who are issuing minority certificates, they don't have any right to issue it. A Jain institution can issue just a certificate of your being a Jain, not as a minority community member.

Please like following Facebook page to get updates on such issues and related News at:

Latest Jain News